Take a break from your busy schedule and treat yourself to a calming experience with our manicure and pedicure treatments at our nails salon in east Kelowna, BC. One of the most traditional and delightful ways to reward oneself after a busy week is to have a manicure and pedicure. Imagine relaxing while having your hands and delicate feet massaged with nail spa treatments and water soaked with fragrant oils.
We provide the best caliber manicure and pedicure treatments at Knail and Spa. Make an appointment with our salon’s manicure and pedicure specialists to give your lovely hands and feet the ultimate pampering.
Knail and Spa- Professional nail salon in east Kelowna, BC
With Knail and Spa’s at-home nail service, your hands will become more appealing.
Many women are often busy with work, nursing mothers, and kitchens do not have time to take care of their nails, so they frequently skip the care of their toenails and nails. Many women’s allure is diminished as a result of this. Knail & Spa recognizes this and wishes to make it easier for ladies to care for their nails.
We always have nail polish colors that are appropriate for your nails. In addition, we advise consumers on the latest nail art trends. Provide clients with high-quality, non-toxic nail polish.
Knail and Spa’s nail service: Provide false nails are fairly soft and strong, and the gel powder put to the nails is not too thick, but very smooth and uniformly over the nail surface. With a set of powdered, gel paint artificial nails, you may play for 4 weeks without worrying about peeling because the layers all adhere extremely well together, resulting in lovely, thin, smooth nails.
Manicure and pedicure service of Knail and Spa
A professional manicure is cleaning and tending to cuticles, clipping, shaping, and polishing the nails, as well as massaging and hydrating the hands’ skin, are the essential components. Your hands may become soft and lovely after the manicure, which is finished with a glittering top lacquer.
A professional pedicure is a foot treatment that softens the skin on the feet, removes dead skin, shapes, and treats toenails. When getting a pedicure at Knail and Spa, you may anticipate a relaxing foot soak with the desired pedicures, trims, and paint.
We have provided high-quality manicure services over the years, including:
- We begin by washing your nails and using a non-acetone nail polish remover to remove any existing nail polish.
- Then, our nail technicians will file and shape your nails to best match your hands. Depending on your specific needs, you may have a desirable form.
- We use a cuticle care procedure to remove cuticles and push them back softly without irritating the skin.
- Then, our specialists focus on nourishing the nail plate.
- We scrub, exfoliate, and moisturize your skin to give it additional attention, leaving it smooth and healthy.
- Put your hands on a level surface and apply a thin coat of base polish before painting your nails the color of your choice. With the assurance of receiving a long-lasting coating, you may select from a wide variety of nail polish colors.
- You can choose to get artificial fingernails instead.
- And there you have it: magnificent, supple, and lovely hands.
Our team is dedicated to giving each and every customer the finest possible service and outcomes.
- The correct form is achieved by gently trimming your nails.
- Our pedicurists lift up and remove the nail cuticles carefully.
- To make the surface of your nails smoother, use a nail buffer.
- After utilizing a foot file to remove dead skin and calluses from your feet, we give them a pleasant massage using the scrubbing solution.
- After that, your feet receive a gentle massage using a moisturizer that is appropriate, which improves blood circulation and leaves your feet feeling softer, smoother, and healthier.
- Warm towels are wrapped over your feet to provide your skin with nourishing oils or moisturizers.
- Next, a lovely nail polish that dries quickly, as you choose, is applied to the nails on your feet. You may rest easy knowing that your polish will last up to 3 weeks. The best thing is that you can choose from more than 500 different nail polish colors thanks to our large variety.
When doing pedicures and manicures, we guarantee total cleanliness and hygienic conditions. Fresh tools, towels, and buffers are provided to every customer, ensuring that you have a delightful and memorable pedicure experience.
Our workspace and equipment, such as nail clippers, nail files, and specialist cuticle tools, are routinely cleaned and disinfected. You’ll also get some of the greatest advice from our nail technicians and pedicurists on how to maintain your hands and feet young-looking and healthy for a very long time.
Why choose Knail and Spa?
– We have techniques to get rid of extra skin and debris stuck to the nails via each procedure. Additionally, it aids in shaping the nail tips to make them more elegant and attractive.
– We always bathe your feet in warm water to soften the extra-epidermal cells, allowing you to unwind.
– Before cutting nails for customers, all nail clippers are cleansed and disinfected using a cleaning solution to maintain cleanliness. Each toe gains softness, smoothness, and attractiveness as the excess skin layers are softly neutralized and facilitates the nail’s fresh cell development.
– We use professional alkalis to cut nails as precisely as possible.
– Staff members are devoted, attentive, and careful not to scratch customers. With nail polish, we choose a complementary color based on the skin tone and form of the nail.
– Additionally, we advise purchasers on the current nail-art trend. Offer customers high-quality, environmentally friendly nail paints.
– With many years of industry expertise, our at-home beauty service is always committed to the industry and treats our clients with the utmost respect. Women are always the focus of Knail and Spa – nail salon in kelowna, BC. – The exquisite delicacy of each of your fingers and toes, on the other hand, is something we wish to celebrate.
If you need expert assistance, the nails salon in Kelowna, BC offers skilled and trained personnel who will take care of all your needs properly and give your nails an incredible and redesigned look. If you search for the nearest nail salon or best nail salon near me in east Kelowna, BC, or nails salon in Kelowna international Airport, kelowna, BC, you will be guided to Knail and Spa, and trust me, you will not be disappointed.