Modern ladies care about their looks from the inside out; even their nails are reconditioned on a regular basis. If you wish to spend any special occasion investing in ten gorgeous fingers, we encourage you to visit our K Nail and Spa salon right now. There are several popular manicure styles here, particularly gel nail paint. This sort of nail polish is contemporary, high-quality, and long-lasting, as well as visually appealing. Continue reading to learn everything there is to know about gel nails in Kelowna, BC.
What is gel nail and what are its benefits?
Gel polish is a type of liquid gel nail polish that does not dry on its own but quickly hardens into a durable, flexible polymer when catalyzed by UV or LED light. The sheen, hardness, and durability of gel polish are all higher than those of conventional polish.
Gel nails has recently become one of the most popular nail polish services. The essence of gel nail polish is to employ a gel paint line that has a more glossy, thick, and vibrant color than regular nail polish lines. This is a paint line in particular that is difficult to dry and clean without the use of specific materials. From 10-14 days after painting, your nails can still look as good as new with gel polish. Gel polish takes a little longer to dry than regular nail polish since you need to wait a few seconds or 1-3 minutes with the light after each coat of paint to dry the nail.
It is hardly surprising that the gel nail line has attracted so much attention. Some advantages of the gel nail series include:
- Gel nail offers a high color fastness of up to 3 weeks, so you don’t have to worry about nail polish flaking off while working.
- The colors of gel are very broad, with various current and trendy color tones that are simple to combine and style.
- The gel is more vibrant and glossy than normal polishes.
What is the price of gel nails?
Gel nail lines are popular due to their numerous benefits, and many people are curious about how much gel nail polish costs. However, the cost of gel polish is determined by a variety of elements in order to compute the amount that you must pay for this service.
In general, gel polish will cost between $10 and $35 when done directly from K Nail and Spa salon. The cost of gel nail paint at a salon is determined by a variety of factors. The cost of gel nail polish and nail ornamentation will be more than the cost of just painting ordinary nails.
Products when making gel nail
- Nail Primer: When applying gel polish, a special primer is required. This preparation will aid in the adhesion of the gel polish to the nail.
- Gel Cleanser: A nail surface cleansing solution (rather than nail polish remover) that is only needed while applying gel polish. Gel Cleanser, when used before gel polish, aids in the removal of debris and oil from the nail surface. After the nail lamp has dried, Gel Cleanser will be applied to the nails to assist provide moisture and protect the gel paint from adhering. Overall, this is a wonderful nail protectant that also helps gel polish stay longer and look brighter.
- Gel Base Coat: The primer product forms an intermediary layer between the nail surface and the gel polish, allowing the gel polish to cling to the nail more securely without hurting the nail surface.
- Gel Top Coat: This is the top coat that helps the surface of the gel polish grow harder and adds a more shiny appearance to the nail paint surface.
- Nail drying lamp: A UV or LED bulb is typically utilized. The light is the sole catalyst that helps to harden the gel polish quickly and sufficiently to take full use of it. In general, drying nails takes just a few minutes at most each time, therefore it is impossible to injure the skin and nails if we do not dry the nails continually and for an extended period of time. However, you can apply sunscreen to your hands before each gel polish application if you choose.
Gel nail procedure (60 minutes)
– Step 1: Soak your hands in warm water and apply emollient lotion.
– Step 2: Pick up the clean skin, file the nail surface, and make a nail mold.
– Step 3: Apply alkaline water to prevent nail yellowing.
– Step 4: Paint the bonding layer and dry it with LED lights.
– Step 5: Paint the color of your choice (2 layers) and dry it with LED lights.
– Step 6: Protect the color lock by painting it with glossy water. To keep the color consistent for at least 4 weeks, heat for 3 minutes.
– Step 7: Apply vitamin oil to the nail edge.
Nail services at Knail and Spa
When you visit Knail and Spa, you will receive high-quality nail treatments such as nail maintenance, painting, drawing, rhinestones, and nail gel at very reasonable pricing. Knail and Spa is dedicated to providing consumers with beautiful sparkling nails to proudly shine wherever with a variety of unique and weird manicure designs and decoration techniques achieving the peak of nail art.
When you have a manicure at Knail and Spa, you can be confident in the quality of service since the team is highly trained, creative, and committed to their profession. Each of your nails will be meticulously cared for, ensuring complete satisfaction for even the most demanding customers.
Knail & Spa is always updating the latest nail trends and promises to offer a variety of trendy manicure styles for all people. Owning an eye-catching, excellent, and delicate nail set to proudly show off your uniqueness becomes simple when you visit Knail and Spa.
Knail & Spa offers foot care services such as herbal foot baths, exfoliation, heel scrubs, foot massages, natural herbal shampoo, massage, eyelash extensions, and so on to assist clients in both beautifying their legs and hair and resting after a hard day of work.
In addition to service quality, Knail and Spa provide customers with peace of mind by utilizing nail care product lines from respectable and well-known companies. Furthermore, Knail & Spa’s nail instruments are cleansed and disinfected with extra care and rigorous adherence.
Knail and Spa salon employees are highly competent, creative individuals with a focused work attitude. Each of your nails will be meticulously cared for down to the finest detail.
Knail and Spa is a pleasant area with comprehensive amenities, providing you with lovely moments of relaxation and beauty treatment after a long day of work.
If you’re looking for a gel nail salon in Kelowna, BC, Knail and Spa is the place to go.
- 301 Hwy 33 W Unit 37 Kelowna, BC V1X 1X8 is our address.
- Alternatively, call +1 (514) 699-1699 for assistance!